Purchasing Assistant (EXPIRED)
Retail & Consumer Products
Do you have experience working with suppliers to improve product GP?
Are your communication skills top-notch?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Would you love to be a part of a growing, exciting business?
If the answer is yes to all of these, apply today!
Our client is looking for a Purchasing assistant who is passionate about numbers and negotiating and wants to be part of a growing company.
Location: Outskirts of Ipswich town centre
Working Hours: Flexible shifts between 7.30am-5pm, Monday - Friday, can be discussed at interview stage
Salary: 21,000 - 25,000 (Dependent on experience), with the potential to earn company bonus every quarter!
Holiday Entitlement: 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Free on-site parking
The opportunity to work for a company who are going from strength to strength in the current market!
Regular company events
Access to a fantastic benefits platform to support your wellbeing.
What are we looking for from you?
- Same or similar role before in a similar industry(e.g office supplies)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- Highly responsive
- Great multitasker and great at problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM Systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Managing the whole procurement category - consumables or equipment
- Analysing demand and placing forecast orders with suppliers
- Working with suppliers to improve Product GP and exceed cost saving targets
- Leading on the introduction of new products in your category
- Managing and updating set re-order points as demand for a product changes
- Managing back-order fulfilment as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.