Registered Manager - Nursing Home
Healthcare & Medical
- Location: Ipswich
- Position: Registered Manager
- Salary: Up to £62k per annum
- Hours: Full time - 42 hours per week
- Contract type: Permanent
About the company: Voted in the Top 20 care home providers in the UK, we provide specialist care for the elderly, those living with dementia and/ or physical disabilities, delivering the highest standards of person-centred care via our dedicated teams of staff. Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our nursing home, ensuring the highest standards of care are always maintained.
- Manage and lead a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, fostering a positive and supportive work environment.
- Utilize your expertise in managing a dementia home to provide specialized care and support to residents with dementia related conditions.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and guidelines, particularly those set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Develop and implement effective care plans, tailored to meet the individual needs of each resident.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records, ensuring confidentiality and data protection standards are upheld.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, such as healthcare professionals, families, and local authorities, to ensure a holistic approach to resident care.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of the nursing home, implementing improvements where necessary to enhance the quality of care provided.
- Stay abreast of industry developments and best practices, actively participating in relevant training and development opportunities.
- Valid NMC Pin preferred but can consider non-nurse qualified
- Proven experience managing a dementia home, demonstrating a deep understanding of the unique challenges and requirements associated with dementia care.
- Possession of a Level 5 qualification in management (or equivalent), showcasing your ability to effectively lead and manage a team.
- Solid track record of achieving and maintaining high CQC performance ratings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to build strong relationships with residents, their families, and the wider team.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities, allowing you to effectively manage multiple priorities and resolve issues as they arise.
- Excellent induction and training programmes
- Workplace pension
- Support with continuous professional development
- Paid annual leave
- Uniforms provided
How to Apply: For more information contact Katie Beach - Recruitment Team Lead (Nursing and Senior Clinical Management) Direct dial: (phone number removed) Whatsapp: (phone number removed) Text message only (please include your name): (phone number removed) Email: (url removed) Linked in: (url removed)/in/katie-beach-79b50a17RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER / DEPUTY MANAGER / CLINICAL DEPUTY MANAGER / HOME MANAGER / CARE HOME MANAGER / CLINICAL LEAD / CSM / CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER / HEAD OF CARE APPNHKB2