EC&I Technician (EXPIRED)
EC&I Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station IpswichCompetative salary + Call out allowance + Bonus
IntroductionAstute's power team are currently recruiting an Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Technician to join the Maintenance department of an Energy from Waste Power Station in Ipswich. You will be to providing front line maintenance at the facility and be responsible for all aspects of the safe, compliant, and efficient maintenance on the EC&I equipment and systems on sit.
If you have a background working in EC&I, especially a heavy industrial or similar environment and are looking to work for an organisation that is passionate about energy, then upload your CV to today.Roles & Responsibilities Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding, installing and maintaining electrical systems, instrumentation (pressure, temperature, flow and level) and control systems.
- Calibrations and loop checking of instruments relating to the sites DCS/control systems
- Programming the sites DCS/PLC systems
- Maintaining the continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS)
- Assist in the development of plant modification and improvement work
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the site CMMS
- Supervising and directing on site contractors when required
- Ensuring strict HSE compliance at all times
- A recognised electrical/C&I engineering qualification such as HNC/HND
- A solid level of knowledge and understanding of maintenance on DCS and CEMS equipment
- At least 4 years of experience working in the maintenance team in a heavy process environment such as a power station, refinery, chemical plant or paper mill
- Candidates with a C&I bias are preferred
- Up to 47,000 basic salary
- Call-out allowance (c. 3,000)
- 10% bonus
- An opportunity to join the growing energy from waste sector
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.